Please Observe.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Radio Roadshow - Egoistical or Egotistical? I'm not sure...Shrivats?

Last Wednesday 'Redial' went on air...finally after days of speculation. I guess we did alright, ali got to talk to his hearts content about how "basically, we are all rockers!"...Here's a question that Ashiq and I have been pondering about recently...why is everything basic? Basically this and Basically that. Why isn't anything complex? Not just you ali, but infact its a craze especially in our school.
Anyway back to whats important. Radio Roadshow. Its really an experience to watch these guys literally talk straight without screwing up or otherwise, they just speak and the words come out...and no not "basically...were live!".No shit. I got to say my one line. I was wondering , the first time (and not the last mind you) i was on air and the two words,(if i had to say any two words) i spoke were "Elvis Presley".Pretty cool. The female there obviously had the hots for me seeing as soon as my performance was over, she came over to me and shook me warmly by the hand and said "Oh my God you have an incredible singing voice!" and i had to remind her to let go of my hand. I'm serious...throughout the entire song she as smiling at me...well who knows. This was not going to be the last time some chick would smile at me during a performance.
Aarthi hit a few bad notes and forgot the lines...i came to her rescue of course but she had a bad throat that day...
My Parents went crazy over the singing bit and couldnt believe it was me...infact they thought for some reason that it was anish. Well good for you anish! Anyway right after we finished we left for home...next up was the farewell...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Nooooooooooooooooooyce.
You knose what I means.
Roger Freaking Federer.

Anonymous said...

oh and, egotistical :)

Tejas said...

great...thanks kaush!
;)