Please Observe.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Cryptic Stumped!

Who is "In search of light"??

Who is the Owner of this blog??

Who is Notthedern or Notthetun?

Who is this unknown mysterious blogger who has Anish Malpani's Links...WORD TO WORD??

Don't Believe me?
I recently added a tool called Technorati; quite commonly known to all "pro-bloggers", basically its a kind of profile on a site which is a blog search engine. In my profile theres an option to see "All sites that link here" i.e. as in to my blog. I checked and found none-other than "In search of Light..." as a link. I do not know who this person is but here are my questions:
1. Does anyone know?!
2. Any Info?
3. Why does he have ditto links like Anish?
I MUST KNOW!
There are two contributors to the site, most probably both are the same person, but whats even more interesting is that his profile says "Don't Exist".
If your reading this "notthedern" I just want to say that I'm curious about this new syndrome that I proudly call:
The Stalker Blogger Syndrome!
You know what notthedern?
I'm going to link you!
:P

6 comments:

Romit said...

One thing....the guys are from India. They have an indian clock there....maybe they are relatives of Anish or something .... maybe dunno i might be completely wrong.

Tejas said...

Even if they are relatives...why doesnt anish no them?
Is that an excuse to copy his link list...?

bajpai said...

maybe hes just some sad ass guy who fell in love with anish's almost-completely-football-oriented blog...n wanted to get to knw his friends...n is probably likes the whole 'redial thingy'...(i dunno..im just thinking..)...he doesn have all the links though

anish said...

MAPALNI??!?!?!??!

thanks - doesnt sound sindhi anymore?:P

Tejas said...

oops.
yeah well no spell check there huh?
:P

Radhii said...

HA !! WHAT A STALKER ! I guess after seeing this (which means he reads all you guyses blogs :S ), he felt all embarrassed and covered up! Go see now! They're all gone! :O