Please Observe.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Confessions of a bored mind( because everyones confessing these days)

This is a random post at midnight.Good morning.
I'm typing frankly, cause I feel I have lost all meaning in the "work" I'm supposed to be doing now.I'm supposed to be making a video, but I can't. I'm feeling useless at the moment.
These are all random thoughts, by the way.
I have school tomorrow. I have an EVS test tomorrow. By tomorrow I mean today. Cause its past midnight, you know. Good morning. I'm not prepared. I have 1 hour to study for it. Thats before class starts. My bus comes early into school. Im listening to some music, mostly slow dancing, and real player is on loop. Santana type ish like solo.
Theres 22 other people online. One person is talking. Randomly. Thank you.
There, its started again. I need a blank CD. I don't have one. I got batteries for my CD player. Inside is Mixed feelings: songs for the confused soul vol 1. I made that.
A guide to Australian Education. A piece of Velcro. Water bottle. glass thing.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aballlaaaa daggaaabaallllaaaa shrinkkkk dinkkk dong.

thats what my random thoughts are.

at least your words make sense! =D

you know what i do when i get like this? the state you were in at midnight? listen to norah jones! it seriously works.

in the mean time, ive got to do 20 sums in integration as a punishment for not knowing anything in class. g'night!

bajpai said...

well..we all have our times...life is just too confusing and harsh..(im saying this cuz im in a contemplative mood..)..