Please Observe.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A few more things...

Here are a few more things I wanted to blog about before the prelims...

1. I think Anish covered the whole new year escapade quite well so I wont waste time on that...instead happy new year to whoever i havent wished already!

2.I did it! I walked to my school in Jumeirah! I missed the bus for my extra classes about 2 weeks ago, and my dad had already left for work. Instead of taking a cab, I just started walking! I started at 7:45 and reached by 10:30; thats 2 hours 45 minutes!


woo!
The red line goes off the map on both sides!:P

3.I'm totally in love with this female:



4. I hate March.Because...

5. ...Of the great shows I might miss, such as jazz fest! In honour of him, I have added the Jamie Cullum player to my blog. C'mon guys, get into jazz!

Uhhh, yea. That's it.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

TJ u da man did u at least make it for a class
and what did the teachs say to you if you did make it?

Amanda said...

Iron Maiden!!!!! pity pity

Anonymous said...

ello Tejas!
firstly! I get total credit for KT! secondly, no friggin way jamie cullum's coming! now its either maiden him or whoevers headlining rock day! this is unbelievable! And knowing our luck it'll be bon jovi or guns n roses reunited or something! anyway I'm hating jan right now! guess why!
ta for now!

The Ego said...

Ah congrats on the walking-to-school-in-Jumeirah thing. I would've collapsed halfway through, but then...that's just me, isn't it?
Happy New Year to ya... and doooon't hate March... March is my fav... my b'day's somewhere in it!

anish said...

ISC - the root of all evil

3 friggin months!

jrod said...

i seriously hate the damn boards. i missed mark knopfler because of the last board exams and im now missing jamie cullum because of these!!!!!! what is this!!!!! ive never missed the jazz festival before! and even Toto's coming! TOTO!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are in love with KT now?I've been infatuated with her for the longest time. Its all about the black horse and the cherry tree baby!

Deeedle..deeedle...deeedle dum!

Nishant said...

Ive gone for Mark Knopfler, AND I'm going for DDR!!!! I hope. :p

anjali said...

How do you walk so much? Don't you get tired??

Radhii said...

I can't believe this! No ones commented on KT Tunstall! She's like so cool. I got her album during the summer, and like every single song (besides one :P) is kick ass.
Anyways. I go now. =)

ug said...

hey,

thanks for kt tunstall. inadvertently came across 'suddenly i see', which i've been looking for some time, but couldn't get my hands on.

Radhii said...

PS: I've fallen in love with Jamie Cullum <333

I'm not just saying it!
(when you said jazz I thought you were talking about old icky crappy jazz)

Tejas said...

There is no old jazz on this planet that is icky. I did mean all forms of jazz by the way. Its true that Jamie Cullum is pop jazz...but still!
Sigh!

Abha Malpani said...

I can't believe you walked from Sharjah to Jumeirah. How do you walk on Sharjah highway - there isn't even a foodpath!

Radhii said...

There IS old icky jazz. Okay fine, there is some good 'old' jazz, like for example that Charles Mingus 60s guy that my mom once told me about.
Oh oh.. One question. Is Don Cherry jazz :P ? What about Damien Rice? Damien Rice is good....

Okay so jazz is actually not that bad, but blues sucks!